Published works to date include:
- 1989 (Book) A Word In Your Ear, based on Kinvara folklore;
- 1996 (Book) Come Here I Want You, The Life and Times of Pat Keane, (traditional singer and popular old-timer; Doorus, Kinvara);
- 1997 (Book) Kinvara, A Seaport Town on Galway Bay (Introduction and extended captions to book of old photographs);
5 two-minute reflections (253-word piece here) and essay in Force 10 Issue 9 (see sample here).
- 1998 (Book) Many's the Pleasant Day I spent (Consultant editor) Folklore from the Portumna area, South Galway;
- 2000-2002 Project coordinator: 1. Research. 2. Script commissioning. 3. Organising (fundraising etc.) a stage-play on the life and times of Francis Fahy, famous poet, songwriter and nationalist born in Kinvara (Co. Galway). Play had a succesful run in Town Hall Theatre, Galway. 4. Compilation CD of poet's songs (various artistes).
- 2003 Editor, Trácht Magazine; published by Kinvara Community Council;
- 2003 (Book) Memories in Time - Folklore of Beithe 1800-2000 (Gort District, South Galway):
Winner of Galway Co. Council Heritage Award, 2006;
- 2004 (Booklet) Evelyn McCooke - Songs and Stories (with translations from the Irish) - Folklore from one of the last native speakers of Irish in the district;
- 2006 Editor, Trácht Magazine; published by Kinvara Community Council
- 2007 (Essay) Essays in Honour of Tom Munnelly - The Old Kilfarboy Society, Co Clare (A full-time folklorist a foremost collector of traditional songs, Tom Munnelly died in August 2007).
- 2008 Editor, Trácht Magazine; published by Kinvara Community Council. Short film script shortlisted for TG4 Síol series of shorts.
- 2009 Bursary award by Galway County Council: 14-day residency in Tyrone Guthrie Centre, County Monaghan, Ireland (work in progress on debut novel).
- 2010 Project coordinator: Transfer of Cresswell archive (incl. 500 approx. negatives (mostly b&w) images and notes etc. which Prof. Robert Cresswell, Paris, kindly donated to the Irish State in April. Cresswell's anthropological work in Kinvara in 1956-57 was published by the Institut d'Ethnologie (Paris) as Une communauté rurale De l'Irlande in 1969. Slide shows and talks organised locally together with various projects and efforts to identify people photographed by Cresswell.
See: Gallery Here.
- 2011 & 2012 Calendars of images from the Cresswell archive.
- 2012 (Book) A Caring World - Cion is Cúram (commissioned history of the Galway Association / Ability West). Free download available: A Caring World.
- 2013-2018 other creative work in progress.
- 2019 RTE's Living Word -- 5 reflections on disability (270-word piece here)
Completing debut novel.